he could guarantee his stay with Ajax beyond

 

When asked whether he could guarantee his stay with Ajax beyond the westernmagazine.org summer, he added: ‘No, to be perfectly honest, I can’t.

‘Now I am focusing on playing football and have put all other matters in webapex.net the hands of my agents and my brother. They will advise me on what is best.

‘I am very happy at Ajax, I have a contract until the summer of 2025 an ysin.org d I will give everything for this beautiful club for every second.

‘I wear the shirt with pride and from day one I feel at home.

‘If we all decide that I will stay here, then I know thae best thing for me and the club. It’s not like I have to leave.’

United, meanwhile, have ruled out a move for Atletico Madrid’s Yannick Carrasco.

Talks are ongoing with Marseille over the loan departure of United defender Eric Bailly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health and Fitness majoring in Health Sciences

accessory pros who wish to embrace a unique collar stay in their